Starting on Wednesday, October 7th at 8 pm EST and each Wednesday throughout the month, two inspiring entrepreneurs will be featured in a LIVE Startup & Slay online event. RSVP to join us to receive a live stream link, and we’ll also share a weekly online article with business advice and insights. Plus, get social with us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Learn more here.
- Week #1 – Watch Starting A Business During COVID-19 & read 7 Tips for Financing a Startup
- Speakers: Rachael-Lea Rickards from Real Talk Candles & Sasha Senior from Bliss Skateboard Shop
- Week #2 – Watch Scaling Up A Food Biz & read 7 Tips for Getting Your Food Product into Stores
- Speakers: Christine Yee from House of Yee Fine Foods & Giovanna Serauto from Remarkaball
- Week #3 – Watch Making Business More Accessible & read 6 Ways to Make Your Business More Accessible
- Speakers: Sage Lovell from Deaf Spectrum & Jolene MacDonald from Accessibrand
- Week #4 – Watch Entrepreneurship and Indigenous Allyship & read 4 Ways Businesses Can Become Better Indigenous Allies
- Speakers: Deanna Henry from Garden Health & Diana Frost from Colouring It Forward
How She Hustles is also working with our Startup & Slay sponsors and partners to help support diverse entrepreneurs through the following hands-on initiatives:
From our sponsor & partners:
- CIBC – RSVP now for a Nov 12 webinar – ‘What You Need to Know to Grow Your Business’. CIBC offers expert advice, business resources & has CIBC Advisors to help you.
- Rogers Sports & Media – Visit allinforequity.ca to apply for free advertising and creative services for charities and small businesses that support equity-seeking communities. Deadline Oct 31.
- Shopify – RSVP now for a Nov 5 webinar about online marketing. Shopify is also offering a 90 day free trial & access resources to help your business grow online.